Inform Us About Your self
I assist folks search, solicit, and communicate information and knowledge in safe-to-share environments. I may help information, expertise, and enterprise leaders affect tradition change and ignite insight-driven decision-making at their organizations. I empower these at any level of their growth journey to be curious, artistic, crucial thinkers who’re undaunted by the perceived complexity of any information problem.
As a veteran networker, I realized that while you first meet somebody, you wish to be taught who that particular person is and shortly set up if you happen to know, like, and belief that particular person. On this new digital panorama, I discovered the quickest technique to talk that is through an infographic. By sharing my roles, targets, and values in infographic kind, I can shortly convey who I’m by sharing:
- What features I carry out or worth I supply others (roles).
- What passions or challenges I’m pursuing (targets).
- What I imagine in (values).
My private roles, targets, and values are as follows:
What Introduced You To Forrester To Cowl Knowledge Storytelling, Knowledge Literacy, And Knowledge Management?
Forrester’s analysis is the drop of water that may trigger waves of change. As a relentless creator and alter agent, my roles, targets, and values had been finest aligned to Forrester’s tradition. Right here, I’m empowered to make daring calls in my analysis and add my voice to the tides of change.
Previous to becoming a member of Forrester, I’ve been:
- Championing information literacy in my group because the 2020 Knowledge Literacy Advocate of the Yr.
- Advocating for digital fairness and constructing the subsequent era of leaders in my group through advisory board involvement.
- Consulting with perception and enterprise leaders on information tales and methods since 2020 as an information journalist to a big well being plan.
- Recommending information management finest practices since 2017 because the creator of a neighborhood enterprise intelligence networking group.
- Educating information literacy fundamentals since 2016 as the primary enterprise intelligence coordinator for 2 nonprofit healthcare organizations.
- Telling information tales since 2010 as a medical secretary and administrative assistant at an orthopedic clinic.
- Creating digital tales since 1994 as a scholar enjoying Storybook Weaver on an IBM.
What Will Your Analysis Focus On? What Matters Are You Most In Proper Now?
As the latest member of the enterprise insights analysis crew, my analysis will deal with information management and technique from a company and other people perspective. Knowledge tradition, information literacy, information storytelling, and information communications are matters I’m excited to analysis and write about this 12 months.
As a teaser, listed below are some shopper questions my analysis will tackle:
- “What questions can we begin asking proper now to establish blind spots in our information tradition?”
- “Now that we’ve recognized tradition blind spots, how may we tackle them this quarter?”
- “How can we empower our employees to make extra insight-driven choices?”
- “How can I measure the effectiveness of my information literacy program?”
- “How do I talk worth and encourage motion of stakeholders?”
- “How do I assist my technical groups inform higher information tales with out deflating their creator confidence?”
- “The place do balls get dropped as we roll out new perception services or products?”
- “How can we create higher channels to acquire distinctive challenges and share perception resolution information?”
What Varieties Of Consumer Personas Would You Suggest Learn Your Analysis?
Particularly, I’ll write to expertise executives, expertise structure and supply leaders, and useful leaders equivalent to buyer expertise (CX) leaders who’re all driving information, analytics, and insights initiatives of their roles and organizations.
If shoppers are curious to be taught solutions to the questions posed above, my writing and presentation model has been described as a voice that speaks not solely to rank management, but additionally to “boots on the bottom” change brokers as effectively.
Now What: What Actions Can Readers Take Proper Now?
Schedule an inquiry, learn my analysis, or comply with me on LinkedIn to find out about upcoming webinars and occasions I’ll be taking part in.
I’m trying ahead to interacting with you!